Feeling the Winter Blues after Christmas?
Want to learn something new and at the same time have some fun?
Well we have the solution:
G4M&O…..This project was established in October last by a small group of mothers who wanted to learn more about the basic skills and rules of a game which many of their daughters played. It has developed into a regular meeting of 15-20 who are working toward developing these skills in a warm, friendly and non-competitive environment. We want to ensure that all who wish to join in have the opportunity to do so.
The objective is:
- To learn the basic skills of Ladies football in a totally non-threatening environment (fun!!!)
- Enjoy the social aspect (break from the kids)
- Get some exercise in a “no pressure / non-competitive” environment ( healthy)
- No previous experience necessary ( in fact actively discouraged)
- All levels of fitness catered for (you do need to be able to move though)
- No pressure to “perform” (all in the same boat)
- This project is open to anyone who is over 18yrs old and does not currently play Ladies Gaelic Football
- There are no plans at present to affiliate with the Association this will only happen with the consent of the majority.
The sessions will commence again within the next few weeks and for further information or putting you name forward please contact: